Job Overview;StarTimes is the Pay tv leading company in Tanzania. We’re proud of being among the best and Top employer in Tanzania. We are hiring a talented Sales Assistant professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, StarTimes is a great place to grow your career.
You’ll be glad you applied to StarTimes.
- Execute sales strategies under the guidance of sales administrator.
- Assist and support sales personnel in achieving sales outcomes and goals.
- Assist sales administrator in preparing schedules for the sales staff.
- Organize and arrange sales meetings and conferences.
- Coordinate with marketing teams in reaching set goals and objectives.
- Maintain and manage customer databases.
- Update customer database with sales orders, delivery, and payment details.
- Coordinate between sales and production departments.
- Initiate best practices and standards in providing administrative assistance to sales staff.
Qualifications for Sales Assistant
- Experience in sales is preferred
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be attentive to customers’ needs and determined to provide customer satisfaction
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask, be flexible and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of sales standards and customer service routines
- Must have proficient math skills to handle cash and credit card payments
- Basic computer skills including spreadsheets, data programs and PowerPoint
- Work well with others and be a team player
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please drop your cv at StarTimes Southern Zone Office- Mbeya (Uhindini- Posta Road) or send email to email@example.com before June 16th, 2021.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
The deadline for submitting the application is 16th June 2021.