Aqua for All, World Waternet and Accenture are proud to launch the first 2021 Innovators in Sanitation Entrepreneurship – Sarphati Sanitation Challenge!
Since 2013, the Sarphati Sanitation Awards have sought to honour entrepreneurial contributions to the global sanitation challenge.
This year, they are transforming the Sarphati Sanitation Awards into the Sarphati Sanitation Challenge, to support promising market-based sanitation solutions on their path to scale.
Sarphati Sanitation Challenge participants will receive:
- Expert business training and tailor-made coaching from Accenture
- Platforms and access to the Amsterdam International Water Week and Stockholm World Water Week
- A chance to win the grand prize of €100,000 for implementation of their solution, and additional Accenture support after the Challenge.
- The application is open to any registered entity, with a market based sanitation solution.
- Your solution must have at least a proof of concept, and ideally be at a Beta version. Solutions must be designed for and/or implemented in low-and middle-income regions (i.e. Africa, Asia and Latin America).
Applications will be judged based on the following criteria: Innovation, Improved access to sanitation, Health impacts, Scalability, Readiness and Sustainability.
For more information, visit https://aquaforall.org/sarphati/