Overview Tindwa medical and health service is local registered company dealing with providing Emergency Medical Services, Waste and Environmental Management, Occupation Health and safety both local and international and Medical Supplies Services.
Currently, it is looking for a position below…
TMHS POLYCLINIC – MIKOCHENI
We are looking for highly skilled professionals in the following areas on a part time basis;
2. OCCUPATIONAL PHYSICIAN
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Engage in direct clinical practice as the principal component of his/her professional responsibility within the clinic.
- Provide medical assessment, diagnostic determination, and clinical management necessary to ensure appropriate clinical disposition of Emergency Department patients.
- Accurate and timely completion of all clinical and professional records and documentation to assure compliance with local, state, and federal regulatory, licensure, and accreditation requirements.
- Communicate with consulting providers as necessary to facilitate necessary ongoing care and treatment of patients.
- Work to create a positive work culture within clinic and cross-departmental teams.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
➢ Medical Degree
➢ Masters of medicine in their specific field of specialization
➢ BLS and ACLS will be added advantage.
Other Requirements for all applicants:
Previous 3 years working experience in a reputable health facility.
Great attitude and desire for learning.
Willing to spend long hours working in the field.
Applicants should have a high level of discipline, communicative and interpersonal skills, analytical, innovative problem-solving skills and time-managing skills.