Careers at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates.
The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Upcoming projects include a $12 billion investment in an Oil Refinery, Fertilizer Plant and Petrochemical Complex.
Junior Process Engineer/ CCR Operator
DCP – Operations Mtwara, Mtwara Region, Tanzania, United Republic of Full time Tanzania001
· Monitor various sections of the production line from the Central Control Room (CCR) To ensure precision and adherence to standards in the cement production process. · Provide relevant information and direction to patrollers and operators in the production line based on monitored operations in liaison with the shift coordination · Assist in implementing DIL’S approved production · Monitor and control all sections of the plant process lines to ensure stable equipment operation, employee safety and compliance with prescribe standards and environmental regulations · Log in process data at specified intervals, documents and report operational activities accordingly. · Ensure smooth operation of the crusher raw mills, kilns and cement mills by providing constant feedback and relevant guidance to shift coordinators, Engineers, Patrollers and Operators in the execution of the field work
· Inform patrollers, Attendants and operators of failures, potential failure or trouble spots and provide direction for problem solving. · Diagnose and troubleshoot potential operating problems, either in consultation with shift coordinators, Engineers and the section Head or independently when immediate action is necessary to ensure production resumes · Continuously review the plant automation system and make recommendations for improvement based on leading practises · Prepare detailed reports on the work undertaken in clear and concise manner · Supervise casual staff to ensure all conveyors belts in the unit are clean and free from jamming · Ensure cement and clinker production targets are achieved during respective shift · Perform any other duties assigned by the section Head /HOD
- Holder of BSc in Chemical and Processing Engineering or any related discipline.
- At least 2 years of working experience in relevant position.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written (English and Swahili)
- Working knowledge of the cement production process
- Good knowledge of product quality parameters and quality control
- Good knowledge of crushing operations, equipments and their functions
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Good supervisory skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
Private Health Insurance
Pay Off Time
Training and Development
MODE OF APPLICATION:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!