We are a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance.
Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
We own majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, the Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania (ABSA Bank in Tanzania and National Bank of Commerce), Uganda and Zambia. We also have representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance operations in Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia.
Position: Securities Quality Control Officer
Location: Absa House – ABT
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To provide specialist advise and support in the maintenance and analysis credit risk analysis data in order to provide accurate reports to relevant business stakeholders, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed.
- Review of all Bank Securities, Facility letters and other related documents to ensure and ascertain their accuracy in line with laws, regulations and Absa’s policies
- Drafts of various security and facility Documents
- Identify new and emerging risk associated with the documentation, execution, custody and discharge of security documents
- File all correspondences received from different stakeholders.
- Management of ‘’Invoices’’ raised by our External Attorneys by making sure that the same are communicated to the respective Relationship Manager and track for their full payment
- Scanning Securities , Facility Letters and other Security related Documents
- Quality Management: Ensure high quality support services to the team | Compliance and Processes: Adherence to Governance, Regulatory and Legislative requirements as well as adherence and compliance to credit processes, policies and procedure.
- Performing any other responsibilities that may be assigned by Securities and Documentation Manager
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)Deadline: 2021-05-18
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!