Technical Operator-BrewingMwanza, Tanzania
Job Title: Technical Operator-Brewing
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve.
Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people.
Serengeti Breweries (SBL), subsidiary of Diageo, has three breweries in Dar, Moshi and Mwanza where it produces leading local brands such as Serengeti Premium Lager, Serengeti Premium Lite, Pilsner and Guinness as well as importing Diageo’s world-renowned spirits brands including Smirnoff vodka, Johnnie Walker whisky and Baileys
Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
- Create and operate in safe work environment
- Execute relevant multidirectional flow of workplace information
- Operate and control any assigned production processes in the Brewing department
- Generate and keep production reports and records
- Operate the process for receipt and safe keeping of raw materials
- Carryout cleaning of production systems and areas
- Actively participate in own competency improvement
- Manage the effective feeding of fresh yeast cultures
- Monitor and control fermentation process/performance
- Control cost of operation by minimizing process waste
VETA grade one certificate in the relevant field
Min of 1 year relevant experience
An IBD certificate is additional advantageWorker Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mwanza