ReceptionistThe ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will be the first point of contact for visitors at the office, greeting them in a polite and well-spoken manner. You will also be assigned duties as required (i.e. organization of inbound and outbound mail, administrative work, and general clerical support).
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Office administration i.e. filing, typing correspondence, faxing
- Distribute mail
- Act as first point of contact for visitors
- General office up keep i.e. cleaning
- Overall management of the office documents and files
- Custodian of office registers and log books
- Any other duties as may be directed by the supervisor
- Certificate, Diploma in Secretarial studies or equivalent
- Experience of at least 2 years in similar position
- Fluent in English and Swahili languages
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
Interested candidates can send their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com no later than 14/05/2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.