Careers at Dangote GroupThe Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates.
The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Upcoming projects include a $12 billion investment in an Oil Refinery, Fertilizer Plant and Petrochemical Complex.
- DCP – Operations Mtwara, Mtwara Region, Tanzania, United Republic of Full time Tanzania001
- Operation & maintenance expert for pertaining to the mechanical equipment for production of cement like vertical roller mills and reclaimers.
- Lead the team of engineers for supervision of maintenance and timely completion of maintenance activity.
- To ensure the standard of quality standard are followed during maintenance work.
- Planning and implementing preventive & breakdown maintenance schedule of mechanical equipment’s for improving overall reliability and safety of machinery.
- Conducting failure investigation and take corrective action to reduce equipment down time and maximum availability for plant operation.
- Allocation of manpower planning for daily monitoring, breakdown and shutdown works
- Preparing and maintaining check list.
- Preparation & maintain that spare inventory for smooth operation of cement production.
- Responsible for ensuring that plant equipments are in safe operating condition by conducting routine maintenance and scheduling needed repairs. SAP system for MM and PM module.
- Involving upgradation and modification of existing system for smooth operation of cement production. Perform any other related jobs as assigned by Section Head or Head of Department
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- At least 8 years of experience in Mechanical Maintenance, preferably Cement plant experience.
- Skills and Competencies
- Good incident analysis skill
- Good knowledge of safety legislation and rules
- Good oral and written communication skill
- Supervisory skill
- Innovation & Creativity
- Private Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development