EXECUTIVE SECRETARY ( 1 POST)
Industry : Print /Digital Media Job Function : Management
Job Experience Level : Mid Level
Minimum Years of Experience : 3-4
Minimum Academic Qualification : Bachelor
Mwananchi Communications Limited, a subsidiary of Nation Media Group, and publishers of Mwananchi, The Citizen and Mwanaspoti newspapers and various online products are looking for motivated and highly experienced individual to fill the position of Freelance Business Excutives.
As the MD’s stakeholder’s engagements manager, the Executive Assistant ensures smooth, efficient and responsive administration and management of the MD’s office schedule including co-ordination of activities and communications of between MD’s office, staff, HODs, MCL customers &clients, NMG and other company guests .
Full Job Description
· General administration in the Managing Director’s office including safety of office properties.
· Managing the MD’s executive time, including public engagements.
· Planning and execution of internal and external communication from the MD’s office.
· Ensure that briefs and other communication material for the MD’s meetings and engagements are shared on time.
· Attend to all staff and visitors who come to MD’s office.
· Ensure orderly filling safety of documents and property in MDs office.
· Handle secretarial work for the Managing Director.
· Handle outgoing and incoming calls with maximum customer care for resolution of complaints or requests/inquires related to the Managing Director’s office.
· Read, sort and issue out all the incoming and outgoing mail.
· Assist MD in writing management reports, letters and minutes.
· Keep MD’s diary up dated and remind him of all his appointments and make follow ups.
· Ensure pleasant working environment in MD’s office.
· Organise meetings that fall directly under MD’s office.
· Ensure proper management of the Boardroom and the scheduled meetings.
· Remind and collect monthly HOD reports from Heads of Departments in preparation for HOD meetings and Board meeting.
· Make hotel reservations and transport arrangements for NMG staff scheduled to come to Dar es Salaam as may be advised.
· Co-ordinate between MCL and NMG on issues related to MD’s office.
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should apply online through our carrier portal via link below before 14th May, 2021 enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a day time telephone contact.
Deadline: 14th May, 2021.