Trade Sales OfficerJob Summary:
Create value for the KCB Bank Tanzania through the development and marketing of KCB’s Trade Finance proposition.
- Trade Finance deal origination, structuring and follow up to closure.
- Marketing and market intelligence, directly and in partnership with Corporate Relationship Managers Retail SME Business Team and Sahil Banking team.
- Providing expert advice and support to our Clients and Relationship Teams on trade finance products and transactions.
- Providing technical support to Trade Services (Operations) Team.
- Growth and development of trade finance business in the Country.
- Building and maintaining strong trade customer relationships through excellent customer service in order to achieve customer loyalty and maximize share of wallet.
- Trade finance product and process innovation in consultation with the Trade Finance Operation Team and Group shared Services.
- Trade Finance product training for KCB business teams through branch visits, participation in workshops and joint customer calls, among other avenues.
- Creation and development of business opportunities through participation in trade forums/conferences and other channels.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by or through my line manager
- Marketing for trade finance business from new and existing customers through calls/visits
- Preparation of trade finance facility term sheets
- Offering technical support to internal customers i.e. Trade Services, branches, relationship managers and subsidiary business teams
- Follow up and closely monitoring trade revenue on each trade Finance transaction booked.
- Attending to customer enquiries relating to Trade Finance and timely closure of the same.
- Staff administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Institution or its equivalent is required
- Master’s degree in business related subjects is an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
How to Apply:
Please visit our Recruitment Portal through the link below and submit your application.