Senior Associate – Assurance Private
Line of Service Assurance
Industry/Sector Not Applicable
Management Level Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary
Your career is just that, yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That is why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us.
Opportunities to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people,quality and value mean everything.
PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services. Find out more by visiting us at http://www.pwc.co.tz
Job Profile Summary
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities.
PwC Tanzania invites applications from qualified candidates for the position below in our Arusha office: –
Senior Associate – Assurance Private
As a Senior Associate, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to engagement managers and above
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients of the firm, understanding opportunities to assist with their issues
- Assist in the review of client prepared financial statements
- Prepares concise, well written deliverables using appropriate business and technical language.
- Coaching and development of the team members reporting directly into you taking responsibility for the career development of others
- Participates in project planning, administration and economics, e.g budgeting, staffing, billing and time analysis
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Relevant professional qualification (CPA/ACCA)
- At least 3 years of experience in the external audit field
Personal qualities and skills:
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- Organizational and time management skills
- Communication skills – written and spoken
- Report writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams
- Project management skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and the ability to evaluate a situation in a logical and methodological way
- Commercially astute approach to the management of all engagement
- Collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment
- Keen to build your industry profile by networking and thought leadership
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
- Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
- Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel Requirements Not Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? No
Job Posting End Date May 30th, 2021
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
Don’t have a time to read?
Just Subscribe to our YouTube Channel (Webvacancy) and enjoy it
You can also download our Mobile App (For Android) by name webvacancy
Or just click this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webvacancy.app