TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS) is a Semi-Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s trunk and regional roads network. Its primary functions include the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and axle load control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework, policies and plans for the road sector.
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – MARA, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, is looking for suitably qualified Tanzania candidates for various vacant posts available for the project Rehabilitation and Upgrading of Musoma Airport; Contract NO. TRD/HQ/1023/2020/23 and Weighbridge Stations for the contract period of 24 Months. Applications are invited from suitable qualified and competent Tanzanians to apply for the following positions below…
POSITION TITLE: PAVEMENT/MATERIALS ENGINEER (1 POST).
Educational/ Professional Qualifications:
- A National form IV/VI certificate.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Civil or Pavement or Material Engineering from any recognized Higher Learning Institution/ Colleges.
- Must be registered as Professional Engineer with ERB
- A postgraduate qualification in Pavement or Material Engineering will be an added advantage.
- He/she must have a minimum of ten (10) years of specific experience in Pavement/Material matters related to road/airport works.
- He/she must have served in a similar Capacity in at least two (2) airport projects of similar magnitude and complexity in the last ten (10) years.
- Must be Computer literate
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Self-motivation, able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision.
His/her tasks shall include but not limited to ensuring quality and quality control of construction materials and works including carrying out design verifications for materials and drainage.
Mode of Application
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their signed application letters enclosing detailed signed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of relevant education, professional certificates,birth certificate together with names of three Referees and their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee mentioned below not later than 5th May, 2021: time 4:30 pm.
Please apply to:
Musoma – Mara.Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 05th May, 2021
Don’t have a time to read?
Just Subscribe to our YouTube Channel (Webvacancy) and enjoy it
You can also download our Mobile App (For Android) by name webvacancy
Or just click this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webvacancy.app