Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022/2023 for Mid-Career Professionals (Fully Funded to the United States )The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program is a United States government-funded exchange program that brings accomplished young and mid-career professionals with demonstrated leadership potential to the United States for a year of non-degree graduate-level study, leadership development, and substantive professional collaboration with U.S.
By providing future leaders and policy makers with experience in U.S. society, culture, and professional fields, the program provides a basis for lasting, productive ties between Americans and their professional counterparts overseas.
Applicants MUST be from the following eligible fields:
a. Agricultural and Rural Development
b. Economic Development/Finance and Banking
c. Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
d. Urban and Regional Planning
Democratic Institution Building
b. Law and Human Rights
c. Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
d. Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
e. Technology Policy and Management
f. Human Resource Management
a. Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
b. Higher Education Administration
c. Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
a. Public Health Policy and Management
b. HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
c. Substance Abuse Education, Prevention, and Treatment
d. Contagious and Infectious Diseases
Candidates must have either a research background in the field or demonstrated ability to learn the results and policy implications of current research.
The Fellowship provides for:
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university;
- Pre-academic English language training, if required;
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- A book allowance;
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the Program and domestic travel to required program events);
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
Applications for the Humphrey Fellowship must be filed online; do not send applications to the Public Affairs Section or the Embassy. The online application requires the following elements:
- Curriculum Vitae detailing overall experience and qualifications;
- Program plan providing details of what the applicants hopes to accomplish through participation in the program;
- Personal statement;
- Recommendations from two referees;
- Copy of undergraduate transcript (original copies will be requested if applicants have been selected for interviews).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be in the age range of 32-45 inclusive;
- Applicants should have a minimum of five years full-time professional experience (prior to July 2019) in the relevant field after completing a university degree, and should be interested in the policy aspects of their field of specialization;
- Applicants must present a letter of support from their organization showing consent to grant of leave of absence during course of study;
- Applicants must possess managerial or supervisory positions in their organizations;
- Applicants must possess an undergraduate degree;
- Candidates should be proficient in both written and spoken English and be willing to sit for TOEFL (English language proficiency exam) if they are selected for the program.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Applicants should submit their application online no later than July 15, 2021 at:
Female applicants meeting the minimum requirement are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: July 15th 2021
For More Information:
CLICK HERE TO——>>>>Visit the Official Webpage of the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022/2023
Don’t have a time to read?
Just Subscribe to our YouTube Channel (Webvacancy) and enjoy it
You can also download our Mobile App (For Android) by name webvacancy
Or just click this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webvacancy.app