Job Title Territory Manager
Job Number: 64053DDD
Functional Area: Marketing/Sales
MAJOR PURPOSE :
Develops and achieves marketing goals and objectives in a defined geographic area by developing the channel partners, promoting products and services offered by the Company and managing Company assets. May also be assigned to a territory with shared responsibility for overall channel partner performance. Sustained revenue of the territory will typically be <$25 mil.
- Ensures sales and market share goals are met. Sales could be direct or through channel partners. Counsels channel partners on product, marketing, financial and/or management-related matters.
- Monitors channel partner performance and takes corrective actions when results do not meet expectations.
- Manages the contractual relationship, serves as a liaison and resolves issues between the channel partner and the Company.
- Manages company assets to maximize return.
- Communicates market opportunities and competitive intelligence to the Division.
- Communicates with other divisions/departments to maintain a good working relationship between channel partners and the company to maximize enterprise objectives.
- Delivers training to channel partners.
Technical Skills & Knowledge :
- Knowledge of dealers/merchants/alliance partners, finance programs and products. Broad based business, sales and marketing skills.
- Knowledge of dealers and other channels.
- Knowledge of heavy machinery dealer business practices
- Willingness to travel.
Up to 50% Education :
- Degree in a Business/Management discipline or equivalent experience/
- Degree in an Engineering/Technology/
- Degree in an Agricultural Sciences/
- Degree in a Marketing discipline or equivalent experience.
Relevant Work Experience:
1-3 years Sales experience
1-3 years Experience with Marketing, enterprise customer acquisition, and customer support processes
1-3 years Experience in a broad range of marketing and sales related job functions especially centered around channel management.
1-3 years Field sales and/or product support experience
1-3 years Field experience with regular customer contact, knowledge of dealer/distribution network, limited geographic area of responsibility, and broad product knowledge
Don’t have a time to read?
Just Subscribe to our YouTube Channel (Webvacancy) and enjoy it
You can also download our Mobile App (For Android) by name webvacancy
Or just click this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webvacancy.app