CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
Over the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the most responsive bank in the region.
CRDB JOB OPPORTUNITIES APRIL, 2021
We are a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We are always on the look out for fresh talent and we hiring people who have the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team with an environment that is conductive to creative thought.
Career Opportunities: Relationship Manager SME (524)
Requisition ID 524
Recruitment of SME customers, Deposit Mobilization, Growth of quality assets and Cross selling of other bank products at a respective zone while maintaining business relationship with existing and new customers in accordance with Bank’s strategic focus.
- Growing Loan Portfolio
- Engage potential SME customers on daily basis with intention of Identify and negotiate business opportunities in order to recruit customers in line with business targets.
- Track sale leads and pipelines to ensure maturity.
- Explore opportunities in the zone and devising strategies for benefits realization.
- Facilitate processing of SME application as per committed TAT.
- Assist branches to develop and monitor strategic plans i.e target market, sectors and expectations based on local market survey and customer feedback.
- Communicate and review AMs -SME portfolio performance at branch and devise remedial measures for any deviation from the target.
- Cross selling of all bank products and services to SME Customers.
- Engage potential SME customers to secure deposit.
- Support branches to solicit deposits from SME customers to meet Bank’s deposit targets.
- Come up with initiatives to support deposit mobilization strategy.
Portfolio Quality Management
- Overall monitoring of SME portfolio quality as per monitoring guideline to ensure attainment of set parameters.
- Track delinquent collection to contain of NPL migration.
- Share collection update with respectively Business Banking Managers on weekly and monthly basis.
- Preparation and submission of periodic zonal reports as may be required by management.
- Develop and maintain business relationship with existing and potential customers on behalf of the bank. Act as bank’s key contact person to SME customers.
- Facilitate establishment and maintenance of active SME business clubs.
- Initiate and conduct customer engagements in order to retain them and enhance loyalty.
- Comprehensive knowledge in SME lending and SME loan cycle management.
- Adequate experience in Credit underwriting.
- Excellent sells interpersonal and networking skills. Ability to communicate and interact effectively with various external stakeholders.
- Ability to organize and conduct stakeholder’s engagements.
- A detailed understanding of banking industry regulation requirements.
- Persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Excellent Presentation and Training skills.
Qualifications and Experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Accountancy, Economy, Finance or any other related field.
- Ability to keep abreast of industry changes in SME environments.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in SME lending.
Deadline- 10th May, 2021.
Don’t have a time to read?
Just Subscribe to our YouTube Channel (Webvacancy) and enjoy it
You can also download our Mobile App (For Android) by name webvacancy
Or just click this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webvacancy.app