Sales Account Manager
Location: Helios Towers Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Helios Towers is a leading independent telecommunications tower infrastructure company in Africa, having established one of the continent’s most extensive tower portfolios with close to 7,356 towers across five countries. It builds, owns and operates telecom passive infrastructure, providing services to mobile network operators.
Further information can be found on www.heliostowers.com.
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing, you will be developing and managing the execution of business initiatives and sales strategies & objectives along with the Head of Sales.
Role will be based in Dar es Salaam.
As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Execution of commercial business plan and delivery of designated annual sales quota (number of site orders and revenue targets)
- Managing sales process from inception to contract signature for Master Lease Agreements, Co-location orders and Individual Site Leases
- Accurate, timely reporting on progress and revenue pipeline
- Manage and maintain the efficiency of delivery process, proactively spot and control internal problems
- Liaise with other internal functional departments to resolve customer related challenges.
- Proactively gather and convey business intelligence on marketplace competition and customer needs to the appropriate groups within the organization.
- Key contact for customer account relationship – managing relationship including responding to client requests
- Provide management with key planning tools including customer rollouts and key customer initiatives, etc.
- Abide to all Health and safety regulations, policies and procedures
- Comply to all Environmental Regulations, standards, policies and procedures
Requirements for the Role
To succeed in the role, you will be/will have:
- 10 years commercial experience of which 5 years have been with Telecom Operator, Telecom Equipment Vendor or Infrastructure Provider. Experience with multinational company a plus.
- Minimum management experience – 5 years post-graduation experience in a structured environment (preferably within the Sales and Marketing department of a Telecoms- related organization)
- Must have experience in technical business-to-business (B2B) sales and account management (either IT and/or wireless telecommunications). Vendor or service provider background essential. Operator background highly beneficial.
- Successful track record in delivering on sales targets strongly recommended
- Good knowledge of the African telecoms market, with specific technical and financial knowledge taken into account
- Understanding of telecom network rollout process, an advantage
- Good understanding of technical services, commercial contracts is welcome
- Demonstrated relationships with and knowledge of major telecommunication operators and/or ISP companies in local market is required
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated negotiation and customer management skills.
- Process Management skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills essential
- Managing key accounts and maintaining relationships at highest levels
- Energetic, results-oriented, problem-solver who is able to work independently and takes initiative.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!