Our client is looking for an exceptional General Manager who will excel in both strategic & operational areas of a large agribusiness within Tanzania, East Africa. In order to succeed, this candidate should feel comfortable with complete autonomy for a wide range of responsibilities and personnel management.
time to time
- Full P&L & Financial responsibility for large Agribusiness in Tanzania
- Manage existing hectares and develop further hectares for development
- Determine Corporate strategic direction and identify long term business growth opportunities
- Analyse impact of economic, social & political forces on industry to create insight for critical decision making
- Review Corporate & governance policies, systems & procedures suitable for agribusiness environment
- Build Community relations and maintain sound climate between company & community.
- Proven Track record of turning around agribusiness within East Africa
- Ability to Develop strong relations internally & externally
- 10 years+ of relevant business experience within leadership functions in East African agricultural sector
- Ability to lead & develop employees with a high level of cultural sensitivity
- Excellent Communication & Listening Skills
- Entrepreneurial Style – practical and decisive.
- Ability to manage large organisation in complex environment
- Fluent in English, Kiswahili an advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!