Sales Manager – Lake zoneSales
MWANZA-SB MERALI BUILDING(TZA)
Follow up on sales Activity for existing GT clients in Lake Region, making sure the clients have adequate stock levels of all products and order on time in line with logistics organisation.
Makes direct follow up on the GT clients to ensure Safety policy and proper product storage and handling is followed as well as maintaining good corporate image.
Makes close follow up on payment by GT and reseller customers as per payment terms set into their contracts -Deliver monthly statements to GT clients.
-Reconcile and acknowledgement of balance to be made
Indulge in market intelligence and surveys on competitors’ prices offered to clients in the region and report accordingly.
Involve fully in prospection activities across all sectors of the economy in the region
Ensure customer service is systematically carried out to minimize/manage complaints
Makes inventories of equipment on GT sites and advice on necessary replacement or additions should need be. Follow up on all preventive maintenance in GT sites.
Follow-up on removal of equipment from clients sites to ensure safe disposition on relevant storage locations / depots.
General follow up of all General trade customers and prospects in the region with clear and timed reporting schedule.
Context and environment
- Market is characterised by partial price regulation by Government (Joint Procurement)
- Market is characterised by rampant discounting on depot fuel selling prices
- Market is characterised by presence of cheap lube products and counterfeiting
- Market is characterised by strong price negotiators across clientele.
- Weak maintenance programmes.
- University degree in Engineering, or Commercial Fields.
- 3 years experience working on a sales oriented company
- Negotiation/communication skills, proactive, Self reliant and fluent in English& Swahili.
- Computer literate.
- Holder of valid driving license.
Offer ID 36832BR
Metier Admin Sales Support/ Trading
Region, department, area Tanzania
Employment type Fixed term position
Experience level required Minimum 3 years
Employer company TOTAL TANZANIA LTD
Branch Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.