VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB), has a loan book of TZs. 17 billion and 30,000 customer base, more that 5,000 of them being small holder farmers.
VFT-MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below;
Work reference no. 004
Position: Recovery Officers
Reporting to: Recovery Coordinator
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To investigate the reasons for loans non-repayment and write offs in centers and Recovery of bad/written off loans.
- Collects and recovers written off loans
- Coordinates the recovery and sales of collateral
- Collects outstanding non-performing loans of past 90 days
- Properly documents loan recovery process
- Ensures that the Branch/Business Centre meets the recovery targets
- Coordinates the work of debt collectors, loan officers in all recovery exercises
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Accounting, Marketing, Business administration and Community Development.
- A minimum of two years working experience in Microfinance (Loan/Recovery Officer)
Special / Personal Abilities
- Excellent character and unquestionable integrity
- Willingness and ability to efficiently work in a team
- Good Oral and written communication skills
- Have a very clean bill of health willingness to take on field work
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented
- Model and demonstrates effective Christian leadership
- Good knowledge on economic and financial topics and sufficient experience in the loan business of VFT-MFB is added advantage
- Motor cycle driving license
About our working environment & remuneration
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.
Mode of Application:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to vftHRstaff@vftz.co.tz
The position should be the subject of the email application. OR through the postal address below.
The Chief Executive Officer, VisionFund Tanzania
Microfinance Bank Limited
P.O. Box 1546,
Arusha TANZANIA.N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that it has not engaged any consultant/agent to conduct recruitment on its behalf.
The deadline for submitting the application is 25th April 2021.