Job Title: Maintenance ManagerReports To: Head of Maintenance
Department: Logistics, Inventory, Maintenance & Security
- Ensure a safe and healthy working environment for all employees.
- Maintain, repairing Mechanical & Electrical issues, diagnostic / fault finding and routine inspection on a variety of plant equipment and Machines.
- Coordinate activities in the plant and report back to the Head of Maintenance.
- Ensure the preparations and execution of maintenance plans and schedules on the basis of daily/weekly and monthly.
- End month reporting of maintenance performance against plan.
- Contribute to the operations by ensuring that all maintenance activities are planned and completed in a cost-effective manner with minimal disruption to company core activities.
- Develop and implement maintenance SOP’s.
- Develop a comprehensive plan for Preventive and Corrective maintenance
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, and Experience required for this Role
- Plant Refrigeration knowledge is a MUST.
- Strong safety background and ability to drive a safe working environment and practices.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Computer skills – MS Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Hazard Identification & risk Assessments.
- Driving License.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in mechanical fitting and fixed plant equipment maintenance.
- Proven project management experience.
- Experience in repairs, maintenance and installations of pumps, diesel engines, conveyors and compressors.
- Relevant Degree qualification in Electrical Engineering is critical.
- Additional Mechanical Certificate would be an added advantage.
Competencies required for this Role
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial awareness
- Numerical and Analytical skills
- Problem-solving and investigative skills
- Negotiation skills
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good IT skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Frostan Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV and relevant certificates. Only candidates with the required experience will be contacted. Submissions to be sent to: Email: email@example.com
Closing date: 22 April 2021.