Do you know an outstanding leader that promotes positive global change? If yes, then nominate them for the Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize.
The Prize is awarded annually to outstanding leaders who demonstrate the willingness and capacity to address the complexity of 21st-century challenges in innovative, risk-taking, and ethical ways, and whose work is global in aspiration or implication and is rooted in universal values. Great leadership is not bound by geography or discipline. Prize winners are honored not only for what they have already accomplished but for their commitment and capacity to continue seeking the kinds of positive change our societies demand.
- Awards of $50,000 and $25,000
- 4 prizes in total from 2 categories: emerging and established leaders
- Leaders from any discipline and any part of the world are eligible
- Winners become part of a network of global leaders
- Worldwide exposure
Anyone, anywhere—except for prize jurors—can nominate a leader from any country and from any discipline e.g. politicians, statesmen, scientists, educators, social entrepreneurs, CEOs, environmentalists, artists, religious and military figures, and others.
The working language for the Prize process is English.
Nominations are made in the form below in five simple steps:
- Provide them with your and the nominee’s contact details;
- Tell them why the candidate deserves to be considered for the prize;
- Share her or his career highlights with them;
- Add any relevant supporting materials for the nomination;
- Push submit/save.
For more information, visit https://tallberg-snf-eliasson-prize.org/nominate/