TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS) is a Semi -Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works, Transport and Communication established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s Trank and Regional Roads Network. BONYEZA LINK HIZI CHINI ILI
JIUNGE NA GROUP LETU LA WHATSAPPIts primary functions include the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and axle load control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework policies and plans for the road sector.
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a contract for ongoing Upgrading of NDUTA JCT-KIBONDO TOWN-KIBONDO-JCT(25.9KM) to Bitumen Standard, The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intend to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts on specific duties short – terms contracts within the Region.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town.
Regional Manager TANROADS – KIGOMA invites qualified and interested candidates to apply for the following positions below…
POSITION TITLE: HIGHWAY ENGINEER (1 POST)
Must have a Bachelor Degree in civil or highway engineering or equivalent from any recognized higher Learning Institution/colleges;
Must be Registered with EFB a professional Engineer
A postgraduate qualification in highway engineering and experience in contract administration under FIDIC/PPRA Condition of contract is an added advantage
- At least 10 years of cumulative experience related to road design and contraction;
- Served in similar Capacity for at least three (3) projects of construction roads of similar magnitude and complexity in Sub-Sahara Countries for the last ten (10) Years
- Shall comprise road surveys, construction of pavement structure, measuring of quantities and management of site operation.
- Self motivation, able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision;
- Fluent in English Language
- Should be 35 years of age or above
POSITION TITLE: Works Inspection – Road Works (1 POST)
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from any recognized Higher Learning Institution.
- Must be registered as a Graduate/Professional Engineering with ERB
- A National Form IV/VI certificate.
- Fluent in English is mandatory;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Age Limit: 25 years and above
- He/she must have a minimum of three (03) years of specific experience related to road design and construction.
- He/she must have served as a Works Inspector or an equivalent Capacity on at least Three (3) years in road construction projects of similar magnitude and complexity.
POSITION TITLE JOB TITLE: LABORATORY ASSISTANT (ONE) 1 POST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collection of material samples from various construction sites.
- Investigation of borrow-pits
- Making sure that laboratory equipment are well taken care of.
- Make timely reports on equipments that need repair and or maintenance.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Holder of form IV Certificate
- Trade test Mil from a recognized institution
- At least two (2) years experience in material laboratory testing.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English Language.
- Age limit not above 45 years.
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested applicant are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 19th April 2021 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificate, name of three referees including former employer if any, applicant contact telephone number and postal address.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOUD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe deadline for submitting the application is 19th April 2021 at 16:00 Hrshttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mwanampotevu.digital
WOMEN IN MANAGEMENT IN AFRICA AWARDS(WIMA)Habari ya wakati huu naitwa Epifania Mhagama, TGEE project manager at Helptohelp. Naomba kura yako katika kipengele cha STEM AWARD, kunipigia kura tembelea http://votenasi.wima.co.tz/register.php .
Jinsi ya kupiga kura1. Bonyeza link hapo juu2. Register kwa kutumia namba ya simu au email3. Utapewa code/ voters ID (hapo hapo)4. Ingiza code/voters ID na password yako5. Nenda category ya STEM AWARD chagua Epifania Mhagama( sio lazima kuvote kwa category zote ili uweze kusubmit)6.Bonyeza submit
Kwa nini Epifania:-Nimefanya miradi zaidi ya 10 ya kujenga ujuzi na uwezo kwa wanawake-Nimefikia wanawake 2582(vyuoni)-Zaidi ya 30% wamepata ajira na fursa mbalimbali kutokana na ujuzi wa matumizi ya tekinolojia waliopata kwenye mafunzo -Zaidi ya 70% wamebadili mtazamo juu ya matumizi ya tekinolojia kwa wanawake
Asante kwa kunipigia kura