The ASIP Accelerator Program, powered by Startupbootcamp AfriTech, intends to start scouting within the next month and the corporate Founding Partners will help determine the key focus areas of the startup applicants. Corporate Partners are also invited to join the selection committee which determines the final 10 startups that participate in the 3-month ASIP Accelerator Program. This is a unique opportunity to bring startup innovation into your organization, and SBC AfriTech will help facilitate successful pilot projects with your organization.
BONYEZA LINK HIZI CHINI ILI
JIUNGE NA GROUP LETU LA WHATSAPP
Startupbootcamp AfriTech is looking for the next generation of African startups disrupting industry sectors including FinTech, InsureTech, AgriTech, eCommerce, Digital Health, and CleanTech. Backed by anchor partner Telecel Group, the program is ideal for startups with a mobile tech focus. Additional corporate partners are lining up to engage with startups through pilots and Proof of Concepts projects that can open the doors for longer term commercial agreements.
Key Focus Areas
- Voice Recognition/ Image Recognition
- Alternative Finance
- Health Wallets & Accessibility
- RegTech KYC
- AI & Machine Learning
- AgriTech Food Supply Chain
- IoT & Connectivity
- Cross-Border Payments
- Financial Inclusion
- HealthTech – Telemedicine
- Technology Stacks
- Cloud Computing
10 startups in the program will receive benefits valued at more than €500,000, including credits from AWS, Google Cloud Services, and many more. SBC also invests €15,000 in cash.
Why join the program?
- 3-Month Program: An intense 3-month program designed to support entrepreneurs scale their industry-changing technology businesses.
- Masterclasses: Expert-led sessions covering all scaling fundamentals – from business model canvas, lean methodology to fundraising
- Corporate Partners: Connections to the leading corporates in your industry for pilot projects, partnership opportunities, and as customers
- Global Network: Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40+ countries
- Tailored Mentorship: Over 1000 carefully selected mentors who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions
- Coworking Space: Free desks for your entire team in a dynamic co-working space for the duration of the 3-month program (pandemic depending)
- Living Expenses: €15K in cash per team to cover living expenses during the program
- Perks & Discounts: More than €500K+ in exclusive partner deals from leading technology providers such as Amazon, HubSpot, SendGrid, and others
- Alumni Growth Program: Continued post-program support far after the 3-month program through annual alumni only events, deals and tailored introductions
- Industry Events: Exclusive opportunities to take part in leading Commerce conferences and events
- Investor Access: Meet the most active VCs and Angel investors in your industry from around the world
- Demo Day: A day to celebrate your achievements during the program with 400+ investors, corporates, mentors and press attendees
WOMEN IN MANAGEMENT IN AFRICA AWARDS(WIMA)Habari ya wakati huu naitwa Epifania Mhagama, TGEE project manager at Helptohelp. Naomba kura yako katika kipengele cha STEM AWARD, kunipigia kura tembelea http://votenasi.wima.co.tz/register.php .
Jinsi ya kupiga kura1. Bonyeza link hapo juu2. Register kwa kutumia namba ya simu au email3. Utapewa code/ voters ID (hapo hapo)4. Ingiza code/voters ID na password yako5. Nenda category ya STEM AWARD chagua Epifania Mhagama( sio lazima kuvote kwa category zote ili uweze kusubmit)6.Bonyeza submit
Kwa nini Epifania:-Nimefanya miradi zaidi ya 10 ya kujenga ujuzi na uwezo kwa wanawake-Nimefikia wanawake 2582(vyuoni)-Zaidi ya 30% wamepata ajira na fursa mbalimbali kutokana na ujuzi wa matumizi ya tekinolojia waliopata kwenye mafunzo -Zaidi ya 70% wamebadili mtazamo juu ya matumizi ya tekinolojia kwa wanawake
Asante kwa kunipigia kura